Terms & Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you hereby promise to adhere to the rules and restrictions specified on this website. You also promise to enjoy and experience the wonders of the African diaspora through the Market and our Studio section, and learn of the different projects seeking your support. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Continued usage of the website means that you agree to our terms and conditions.
- We ask that you not share your subscription login.
- If you have any problems with shipment please contact the vendors.
- Br3athe is not responsible for any transactions that take place in the market and studio. We are a platform for you to communicate with the vendors, Artist and non-profit agencies, so we ask that you take advantage of the methods we've provided for you to rectify any issues.
- We ask that in the event of a situation you do not excessively message the vendor/artist; we are all here to make sure you have an enjoyable experience.
- We ask that you be 18 years or older to subscribe or get your guardians consent.
- Depending on your subscription level your name maybe entered into the monthly raffle.
- When booking a service with the vendor/artist we ask that you contact the vendor/artist through their page.
- If you feel that the products/services you are purchasing are illegal please refrain from continuing with the purchase and notify us as soon as possible.
- When an order is processed by the vendor, it will be reflected in your order status.
- You can qualify for a higher discount based on your subscription level.
- Please read the vendor/artist policy before purchasing their product/service.
- Grass Root supports the platform and gains access to the perks
- Investors gains up to 5% discount and perks.
- Empowerers gains up to 10% discount and perks.
- Developers gains up to 15% discount and perks.
- If you have purchased a discounted meal coupon or a coupon for a shop from the web site, then please have the coupon available to show Vendors/Artist. You can access the coupon from your orders page.
- Please refrain from re-use of expended coupons.
- If you are interested in supporting one of the organizations or projects with materials, then please use the contact information provided to get in touch with them.
- If you have any issues regarding Br3athe; dealing with subscription levels or cancellation please notify us immediately.
- When creating a shop we ask that you keep in mind the shipment length as well as your inventory when uploading your products.
- If it is a product/service we ask that you keep in mind to make sure you have it in quantity.
- Do not sell products/services that you do not carry; we also ask that you do not sell products/services that are illegal, if found out we will be forced to terminate your page.
- We ask that you make yourself accessible to the subscribers if there is any issue with shipment or a service.
- You are responsible for including the shipment into your cost.
- You are responsible for customer satisfaction upon any issue related to your product.
- Please make yourself accessible upon any issues.
- You can either be payed from your sales by sending us an invoice, or on your dashboard there is the option to withdraw.
- Creating a shop is free.
- When an order has been processed, please update the order status.
- In order to create a shop we ask for a 15% discount on all products or services.
- If you are selling a product or service that requires licensing, please make sure to provide proof of licensing once you have opened your shop as an item or a part of your description.
- If you are renting or selling an automobile, apartment, housing, hotel or anything in regards to property or land please provide the documents of ownership before creating listings.
- Please pay attention to the laws of the state you are in, and respect the statutes of limitations regarding the selling of products and services in relation to your specific product/service.
- Br3athe acts as a platform for Entrepreneurial Development Programs.
- Some of programs may charge monthly for their services; however please be aware that Br3athe is not responsible for your experience with said programs please contact them directly for further assistance.
- If you are a vendor who is selling coupons or vouchers for your shop, we ask that you please keep track of what coupons have been used at your store by the subscribers through your sales page.
- When showcasing your art we ask that you keep in mind authenticity in presenting original work.
- Please make sure your downloads are not incomplete but are finished work.
- When an order has been processed, please update the order status.
- You can either be payed from your sales by sending us an invoice, or directly from your dashboard, where there is a direct withdraw option.
- Showcasing your art is free
When creating a page for your project or organization we ask that it be a real cause that has been operational for at least a year.
- We ask that you keep your projects or organizations information as up to date as possible.
- Br3athe is not responsible for any incentives not received from the projects in the village
- We ask that you put up one project at a time so the finances can be equally distributed.
- When creating a project please have ahead of time the amount you need and the length of time required.
- It is free to create a project page.
- By creating a project, you grant Br3athe the permission to promote your project however we deem fit.
- Payouts can be done through your dashboards withdrawal icon.
- Projects posted in the Immediate Support section will receive a share of the subscriptions.
- Organizations listed in our non-profit organizations core funding will continually receive a share of the subscription money.
- Organizations that are looking to get access to core funding will have to undergo a 12 month approval process.
- We do not allow projects that are offensive or illegal.
- All projects must have a start and stop date as well as a specific target.
- Any one time donations made to any of these organizations or sections will be subject to a processing fee of 2.5% as well as a 2.5% charge from Br3athe.
Voice of Br3athe
- Br3athe does not reflect the views and independent opinions of those who choose to be the Voice of Br3athe.
- Br3athe does not take responsibility for what issues may arise in relation to how the representative has carried him/herself.
- If you choose to give your email address to a representative to obtain information about the latest promotions please note, you are responsible for this.
- We ask that you respect the platform.
- When marketing Br3athe to potential investors/subscribers, we ask that you not be disrespectful.
- You will be paid monthly based on your subscription level from the subscribers you have acquired.
- You can go to the withdrawal option on your dashboard to request the funds.
- The same terms as a subscriber will apply. However, if a subscriber references your sales ID to sign up a percentage of their subscription will be a rewarded to you monthly under your sales ID.
- You are not an employee of Br3athe but an independent contractor.
- If Br3athe is made privy to any disrespectful behavior, we will be forced to close your account.
- You become eligible to get paid when you have reached a target of 10 subscribers.
- In order to get paid, you will need to initiate a withdrawal request through your dashboard.
Extended Marketing Support (E.M.S)
By subscribing to E.M.S, you give us permission to promote your products/services at our various locations.
- To be added to our E.M.S program simply get 200 hits through your product page or your personal page, then notify us and we will add the product/service of your choice.